Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been over a week since I have purchased FaceRig.
Never have I even installed Steam yet. How did I lose enthusiasm to be a Virtual something?
Because any enthusiasm you had was just superficial. You only want to be a Virtual something only because it seems like a cool thing to do, not because you know what it really means to be a Virtual something, from the standpoint of themselves and not audience. Maybe if you did, you wouldn't want to be a virtual something in the first place.

That's what I think anyway.
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
By the way when I had some enthusiasm to pass the auditionto be virtual something, I had ever written these on audition forms: issues among my family prevented me from enjoying seeing virtual people's activities, I would like to be hired to improve Japan-Korea relationship (although I had already lost some enthusiasm but had only responsibilities), etc.
I used to think that they, as well as ASMR creators and singers, never resolve issues among my family. I used to think of proving it wrong. And now I am thinking of apologizing as many people as possible for everything what I think of if I became.
Do you still have Discord? I'd like to chat in Japanese rather than English, of course it's against the rules here though.
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
Actually I had already deleted some months ago, as well as YouTube channel.

PS. I am still thinking of how to pass the audition, again. So far I am targetting to four auditions. They require me:
1: to submit 60-90 seconds of acting a character
2: nothing but to submit what I have ever done; they will give me a task depending on my skill and experiences
3: to submit me doing whatever I am good at, such as talking, gaming, voice acting, etc
4: to submit 5 minutes of acting a character
And I was just writing a script of acting some characters. The problem is how I would act, deciding first word, etc.
(2020-04-11 08:23:33)Verdusk Wrote: Do you still have Discord? I'd like to chat in Japanese rather than English, of course it's against the rules here though.

You can do that in PMs and profile messages if you want.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)