Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell something awful your country did.
Your country has a history, and it has probably done a lot of awful things during that history. Post an example of it here.

When Norway was occupied during World War 2, there were Norwegian women who fell in love with German soldiers, and after the war was over, they decided to marry. These women were treated terribly, and their mistreatment was deliberately overlooked by the state. They were labeled traitors, physically assaulted and so on. "German sluts" was a common expression. Recently, our Prime Minister apologized for these actions.
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
Where do I start with the United States...

Let’s go with the blunder that is the Iraq War (2003).
[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]
The treatment of Alan Turing is one
He helped loads in WWII with code-breaking and such, but the government treated him awfully just because he was gay despite what he did to undoubtedly save many people
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Camer the Dragon for this post:
  • Verdusk
The stupid government never prevented coronavirus from spreading in this country. I need some four-letter words to shout loudly.
Putting a huge strain on society by importing a crap ton of immigrants that are an economic burden.
We elected James Buchanan, who took no action to prevent slavery and contributed to the American Civil War.
(2020-05-07 16:06:47)Tebbe Wrote: Putting a huge strain on society by importing a crap ton of immigrants that are an economic burden.

ok nazi
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
They keep bullying me on Europa Universalis 4 because I'm a native american.