Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Port of Mario 64 released
Somebody just made a port of Mario 64 for the PC and uploaded it onto the Internet. I'm not gonna give you a link, but it's out there, and it's pretty cool.

Who knows what can come from this! I'm hoping for better camera controls with analog input, like a joystick or mouse. The C-button camera controls of the original game is probably the worst thing about the game, in my opinion.
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
I think it was made a long time ago, really. (I don't pay any attention to that chat except when they ping me...)
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
They learned from past mistakes and released it without warning, before Nintendo could hit em with a C&D
So did they make the camera better or not? Because I totally agree with you about the c button camera in the N64 version, it was complete ass.
Well for now all they've done is make a completely identical port to the PC with support for higher resolutions and graphical improvements like ray tracing. I haven't seen any camera updates yet

Hold on, I just found a YouTube video demonstrating camera movements. Where to download? I have no idea.

Oh that camera is amazing. Much better than the shite on the console.