Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is IT society impossible?
I would like to give up from spreading IT in Japan. You know what, politicians never get it how it works and I really have no ideas if programming education in elementary school is really working well.
Technology spreads by itself. It's not something that anyone ever has been able to stop. Delay, perhaps, but not stop.
And right now, nobody wants to stop it.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
(2020-06-27 15:23:38)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Technology spreads by itself. It's not something that anyone ever has been able to stop. Delay, perhaps, but not stop. And right now, nobody wants to stop it.

Then if we see somebody who is in trouble of catching up, then we should ignore and leave them alone, shouldn't we?
Why would you not help someone in trouble?
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
Programming/Computer knowledge is gonna become as important as the sciences in the coming years prob since it's so widespread and useful
In the future a larger % of people will've gotten lessons like this and so more progress cos more people to get it to progress