Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 years
Today, it's actually been five years since this forum opened. I'm as surprised as anyone.

What do you think about the forums and their history? What are your experiences here that you liked?
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Mystery
Out of all the days I could visit the forum it is its birthday. Haven't been here for more then 3 years too.
"You last visited: 2017-05-01 11:51:10"

The only thing that I can remember is being one of the least threatening contestant in the survivor games, and being used by a quartet of contestants til top 6 or so, when I was no longer needed...
This forum site gave me the greatest 2-3 years of my life, 2017-2019. Not even kidding. I'm still trying to find happiness like that again. I missed the random convos on the MPT. Most of the members that I chatted with there left or stopped chatting frequently right around the start of 2020. That's when I sorta gave up with this place and took my bitterness out on people. Sorry to anyone on the receiving end of that. This forum site gave me happiness that I may never reach again. I'm sure most people that joined here weren't impacted as much as I was, and it's possible that I'm exaggerating. But I won't forget this place and the MPT any time soon. Thanks so much for this forum site, ax6. Here's to 5 years.
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789, Bernkastel, cute, Morena Batteux, Residays, Tai Lung
It's been fun, the political and debate threads were my favorite.
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ali for this post:
  • heart
This forum gave me math.
(2020-08-24 12:18:04)FinalCheetah Wrote: This forum gave me math.

As long as it doesn't give you meth...
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

(2020-08-25 00:20:04)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote:
(2020-08-24 12:18:04)FinalCheetah Wrote: This forum gave me math.

As long as it doesn't give you meth...

It gave me acid, though.
I will see myself out.
[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Uptight 534 for this post:
  • Ali, Residays
To be honest, it's kind of just 960KLO/queha/whatever name he's going by now's blog and forum game spam. It was once a refuge for those displaced by Jiggmin.com's shutdown and now that that purpose has kinda been eclipsed, so now it's just kinda stuck in this void. I'm hoping someone rises to the challenge and injects some new life into it, either through some neat forum game or something else, but for now I'm hardly visiting.

I really should delete some of my old posts on here, they're kind of embarrassing and don't really represent the person I am today...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Northadox for this post:
  • Residays
(2020-08-25 02:05:45)Northadox Wrote: To be honest, it's kind of just 960KLO/queha/whatever name he's going by now's blog and forum game spam. It was once a refuge for those displaced by Jiggmin.com's shutdown and now that that purpose has kinda been eclipsed, so now it's just kinda stuck in this void. I'm hoping someone rises to the challenge and injects some new life into it, either through some neat forum game or something else, but for now I'm hardly visiting. I really should delete some of my old posts on here, they're kind of embarrassing and don't really represent the person I am today...
Agree with this. Especially the older posts..
(2016-05-09 16:43:03)Ares Wrote: you are making yourself look like moron ares is most knowledgeable on acid forum
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Leigh for this post:
  • Northadox
(2020-08-25 02:05:45)Northadox Wrote: I really should delete some of my old posts on here, they're kind of embarrassing and don't really represent the person I am today...

Prepare to get canceled l:)
(2016-04-09 18:31:49)dotime Wrote: clam down
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Milkmann for this post:
  • Northadox
(2020-08-28 21:06:03)Milkmann Wrote:
(2020-08-25 02:05:45)Northadox Wrote: I really should delete some of my old posts on here, they're kind of embarrassing and don't really represent the person I am today...

Prepare to get canceled lSmile

[Image: 894.png]
[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Uptight 534 for this post:
  • Northadox

Hohoh wow! That is relatable!
My avatar comes from https://thegamercat.com/
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Residays for this post:
  • Northadox
(2020-08-30 23:11:28)Residays Wrote:

Hohoh wow! That is relatable!

Indeed.
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Ali for this post:
  • Northadox, Residays

i wish i didn't used to always delete my posts a while after making them, because now the only old posts i have are from some lame argument which i couldn't delete because the thread was locked
i heavily implore you to not look at what those posts are

on an unrelated side note typing in all lower caps in a thread where nobody else is doing that feels out of place but because all of my posts here have been all lower case it feels like it would look fake and forced to not do it
no
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to cute for this post:
  • Northadox
(2020-09-04 14:28:32)cute Wrote:

i wish i didn't used to always delete my posts a while after making them, because now the only old posts i have are from some lame argument which i couldn't delete because the thread was locked
i heavily implore you to not look at what those posts are

on an unrelated side note typing in all lower caps in a thread where nobody else is doing that feels out of place but because all of my posts here have been all lower case it feels like it would look fake and forced to not do it

You should be able to undelete your posts.

Do I even need to talk about it ? Tongue
[Image: 444709LunaSig.jpg]
Wow 5 years? Man that means I've been a part of the Jiggmin community for near a damn decade.

Lots of good little memories! I personally enjoyed the forum games, naturally. I do wish I was able to finish the one I had hosted, but alas classes really took full control.

Good memories though, generally. Still miss JV.
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Resarekt for this post:
  • Kursed