Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's it hanging?
So it's now been 5 years since my last post, and I have no idea how time has went by this fast. I'm bored on a Sunday just walking down memory lane and then I remembered PR2 which eventually triggered something far back in my mind that lead me to remember this place. 

The end of JV really took its toll on the crew that used to frequent it, which always kinda saddened me as I made some great friends both on the forums and within the main game itself. I ended up here after spending a lot of time in the acid chat, but my activity dwindled pretty rapidly to be honest. I still had the login information saved, so I figured I'd stop by and say hello. Most of you probably don't have a clue who I am, and I'd be lying if I said know all of you. I've seen some familiar names while browsing here, though, which is a nice surprise.

For all of you still here after all these years, what's up? How's life been treating you?

and most importantly is there an acid chat/discord/whatever still in existence?
The chat died a quiet death a few years ago. Nobody went on it by that time, really.

Life's been fine, although perhaps a bit... interesting in the post-coronavirus world. How about you?
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
(2020-09-08 09:04:52)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: The chat died a quiet death a few years ago. Nobody went on it by that time, really.

Life's been fine, although perhaps a bit... interesting in the post-coronavirus world. How about you?

I've been pretty good! Going into film school next year after carefully considering what I actually want to do with my life. Been in and out of a few majors now and I need something to land on. Other than that I've mostly just been living a pretty normal life. Corona put a break on the "alcoholic" in me so I guess that's kind of a yang in the yin.
(2020-09-09 15:46:21)TwoShue Wrote: Corona put a break on the "alcoholic" in me

Hopefully a permanent break — drinking responsibly is fine, but being an alcoholic is not.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
(2020-09-10 04:09:05)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote:

Hopefully a permanent break — drinking responsibly is fine, but being an alcoholic is not.

Might've made it sound worse than it is, haha. My bad.

I more or less just mean that corona gave me a chance to not wake up with a banging headache every sunday after a night out.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TwoShue for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789
(2020-09-10 18:45:34)TwoShue Wrote:
(2020-09-10 04:09:05)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote:

Might've made it sound worse than it is, haha. My bad.

I more or less just mean that corona gave me a chance to not wake up with a banging headache every sunday after a night out.

I think the more appropriate term would be “social drinker”. It is still not the healthiest action to do every week (sorry for the lecture).
[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Uptight 534 for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789
Welcome to the dead forum site
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • Northadox