Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muruvik Minecraft Server
I am currently hosting my own Minecraft server, and we've gotten a few members from this forum already. The address is: muruvik.apexmc.co

If you would like to join, please ask me to whitelist your Minecraft username.

Whitelisted players
Upcoming features
- The tiny dimension, a smaller version of the current overworld
- Creative world

World map: This can be viewed by using the link http://muruvik.apexmc.co:4815
Discord: https://discord.gg/avGsR9W

In the next post, I will share images of some of the current builds on the server.
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ProClifo for this post:
  • Verdusk
Spawn Island [Image: lznquwc.jpg]
The skyscraper will be moved to the creative world, once I have it working.

Pizzaeater1000's house, with a few additions by Lulzebob [Image: QLfzQiq.png]

Our current trading village, initiated by Pizzaeater1000 [Image: EtahnTv.png]

Tuxi's iceberg [Image: Q5sl7TC.png]

Mystery's cliff base [Image: 1DtfEZ4.png]

We have a few more builds not shown here. This is an infinite world, so you can feel free to create your own stuff all alone or together with someone. It's all up to you!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to ProClifo for this post:
  • cute, heart, Mystery
Sweet! Now I can share the image of the greatest village ever!

Near my base is this village built right next to one of the mountains, which resulted in this little hut at the very top of a mountain.

[Image: apBGywi.png]
[Image: du4AkeI.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • ProClifo
Posting this on both versions of this thread cause I'm very proud of it.

[Image: Vii9eQ5.png]
[Image: iOi4k62.png]
[Image: YSWQJZy.png]

Many Mysteries were harmed in the making of this bridge. Took a ridiculous amount of time gathering the stuff, plus to build it.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • ProClifo
I've been trying to get a chicken farm working in The End. Chickens are probably the most useful meat food to have in The End, since it doesn't require transporting any animals.

[Image: aCtRSUd.png]

So I got this thing working to some degree so far. The hoppers gather all the eggs, then they float up and get spit out by the dispensers, infinitely spawning new chickens inside the farm. All that's left is creating a clock that performs a perpetual on/off motion, so the dispensers will work without human interference.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ProClifo for this post:
  • Mystery
i'm otoana let me join let me join let me join let me join let me join let me join let me join let me join let me join let me join let me join
i finally legally bought minecraft after 10 years of using mineshafter a couple months ago
no
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to cute for this post:
  • ProClifo
The tiny dimension plugin has finished development. I will try it out once I come home. Further instructions on how to use the portal will come later.

I added you otoana
Damn, I wish I have the time to actually play. I'd probably build a cave base thing although that has the risk of miners accidentally breaking into it.

What are the mods, if any?
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
Feel free to update the image of my house. I've got flooring and a roof now.
(2020-10-19 21:40:00)Verdusk Wrote: Damn, I wish I have the time to actually play. I'd probably build a cave base thing although that has the risk of miners accidentally breaking into it.

You'd have to ask ProClifo to make sure, but I'm pretty sure it's close to vanilla. He changed a few things, like phantoms don't attack you if you don't sleep, and only one person needs to sleep to make it day.
We now have a Discord! https://discord.gg/avGsR9W
(2020-10-19 21:40:00)Verdusk Wrote: Damn, I wish I have the time to actually play. I'd probably build a cave base thing although that has the risk of miners accidentally breaking into it.

There are no mods, but we have a couple of plugins to get the server running smoothly. A Discord bot, dynamic map in browser, and some other operator-related things. I'm planning on adding a secondary overworld later with either a data pack or plugin, but not a mod per se. For your concern, all you need is a vanilla Minecraft client to play.

And I wouldn't worry too much about other players running into you. We have a giant world, so you can build thousands of blocks away from people if that's what you want. Most of us find ourselves being alone in the world, spanning across great distances.