Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
life
Didn't really plan to come back, but there's still daily activity here I just noticed, so I'll make a short life update blog for anyone who cares to read it.

I was at a pretty low point in life when I first started roaming here a few years ago, my shoulder getting fucked, getting a really nasty virus afterwards, manic depression and difficulty accepting that my life was fucked. Now it's actually looking a lot better, 2020 was a big year for me. Although my left shoulder/arm is permanently fucked, I've gotten used to living with one (near) useless arm, I've stopped eating junk food, sweets and snacks almost entirely and gotten a more healthy lifestyle, though not optimal. I've also gotten very used to living alone now after a few years and I'm at least able to take care of myself.

Ironically I owe this all to the corona virus. During early lockdown when the streets were completely empty I went out for walks and took time to reflect on my life and reached some really good conclusions. I wouldn't have been able to relax and concentrate properly if the streets were not empty and quiet like they were back then.

So yeah, that's about it. Since I already posted a few blogs here earlier, but never told you how it went in the end I thought it was better to share than keeping quiet. Life's better, and I'm glad I endured the lowpoints since I managed to get back up.

Although this was a good year for me, I understand that it's been quite the opposite for almost everybody else, hope you're all doing ok.

[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to IcyMind for this post:
  • Bernkastel, last post, Morena Batteux, Mystery, rabbits, Residays
Good to hear you're doing better. It's ironic that the coronavirus ended up helping you, but hey, you take what you can get.

I remember your lifestyle being extremely unhealthy, so props to you for changing that. Good luck!
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • IcyMind
Hope things get even better from here on out bro

You taught me love, you taught me life, you taught me yemlo.

x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Matt for this post:
  • IcyMind