no
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do you read for fun?
And I mean books, not the internet.

If so, what kinds of books do you like?
I can't read
(2016-08-15 23:41:05)Northadox Wrote: I don't want to be a stupid-ass hood nigga

Please -
never mind forger the please just change your f***ing signature. Go make your own before I throw a goddamned fit. If you were trying to be funny well you bloody right failed, and if you were trying to piss me off well you succeeded.
I don't like books, So I don't read at all.
no reading is boring
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
Yea I am introvert and like to sit in my bedroom reading books all day
[Image: AzK9VRX.png]
Yeah tbh I hate reading too.
I haven't read a book in a while, but yes, sometimes I do.

And I sometimes read enough online to be as long as a book, I don't know why that wouldn't count.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
I dont even read for homework
Thanks to my father I read a lot of fantasy. French only by habit, but whatever.
I've been rereading the whole "The Legend of Drizzt" serie by R.A. Salvatore lately. The most recent trilogy (which could be a quadrilogy eh) is supposed to come out early in 2016, and I only have 10 books left, so I'm taking it slowly Tongue
[Image: 444709LunaSig.jpg]
(2015-09-29 21:04:05)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: I haven't read a book in a while, but yes, sometimes I do.

And I sometimes read enough online to be as long as a book, I don't know why that wouldn't count.

I wanted it to be like reading in the traditional sense with a book and everything. Because if you ask me there is a whole lot difference between reading from a book and reading on the net (though i'm not sure what kinds of stuff you read on the net).
I do not enjoy reading alone. However if I am in a group and discussing the book, I love it. It's incredible.
(2015-09-30 00:01:14)Milkmann Wrote:
(2015-09-29 21:04:05)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: I haven't read a book in a while, but yes, sometimes I do.

I wanted it to be like reading in the traditional sense with a book and everything. Because if you ask me there is a whole lot difference between reading from a book and reading on the net (though i'm not sure what kinds of stuff you read on the net).

You can read lots of instructive material on the internet, even actual books.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
Only when I'm re-reading Harry Potter about every summer.
Presuming makes a pres out of you and me.
(2015-09-30 00:15:55)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote:
(2015-09-30 00:01:14)Milkmann Wrote:

You can read lots of instructive material on the internet, even actual books.

I just wanted to draw the line between reading a book and checking your twitter feed. If you read novels or something on the computer i guess that would qualify (though it seems a lot less comfortable than lying down with a book  Tongue)
It depends, I used to read a lot but nowadays I kinda stopped. I do occasionally read a book for fun though.
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]

Rarely.
I don't do it a lot, but if I ever get the motivation to read a book, I won't put it down until I'm done.
Usually ends up to be a great experience
I used to read a ton of books, I don't as much any more. Still read once in a while though, especially when I'm not at home. I usually read fantasy and science fiction, but I've been getting into historical novels lately as well. Latest book I read was an Icelandic saga, and although I read it for school it was still enjoyable.
Only if its weeb shit.
Yes
becuase it fun

life is a ? ¡s it

confussed isnt u