Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum theme files
Since several people have asked, I'm releasing the full forum theme files, uncompressed.

In order to make a new forum theme, you need some good knowledge of CSS, obviously. You would have to edit these files and send me the modified versions. Please ensure that everything works — you probably won't be able to test Mod CP, but I can show you how that one looks like if you need.

Since a few people have said that the default theme isn't really good, and I agree, I will be accepting submissions for a new forum theme for whoever wants to make a good one. I'm not good with CSS myself, and I'm definitely not creative, so I'd rather leave this in the hands of those who can do better.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to make one!

Download link: http://forums.acidch.at/files/forumtheme.zip
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Dangevin, Pandoras Fox, ProClifo, Quilava
Congrats on your 69th post ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can you put up a blank theme that we can select on the forum so I don't have to mess with overriding the default stuff?

also, 404 on that download
h
404 not found...umm lol
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
(2015-08-18 03:45:55)Resare Wrote: 404 not found...umm lol

I'm an idiot, fixed the link.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

A few things re: the css

1) I cannot for the life of me figure out where the .editor and .popup_menu classes show up (edit: also just hr - should be a table header or something I think, but it just appears to never show up anywhere)

2) I'm commenting out the rep stuff since I'm pretty sure ax6 disabled forum rep, and I don't feel like doing that part of the ~2000 lines of css

I'm currently at line ~700 and this is what the forum looks like so far.
h
Here's a .zip with my (finished!) work on the dark css. If someone wants to sprite some new images, that'd be cool.

https://db.tt/kd4zegvM
h
I like X theme files more tho
I'll take a look at it tonight after classes and see if it's usable.
What name should I give it?

Just call it Dark theme or something, idk
h